This set of designer side tables combines elegant style with an industrial edge.
The Valentina Set of Two Side Tables features a smaller table which has a 35cm diameter, also measuring 35cm in height, alongside a larger table with a 45cm diameter, measuring 45cm in height. Both tables have a circular top made out of mango, a hardwood which has dense grains, giving it excellent resilience for withstanding daily use.
Mango is also a particularly sustainable wood, thanks to its ability to mature quicker than the oak tree. Sculpted iron trims the table top and forms the table's durable legs and base, giving an industrial look, alongside unmatched durability.
What we love about these side tables:
Whether you choose to display them next to one another or in different areas of your living room, the Valentina Set of Two Side Tables are sure to add timeless style to your home. Attention to detail is evident, with the slim, iron legs creating the illusion of more space underneath the table, whilst the wooden table top features a curved edge.
To top it off, the Valentina Set of Two Side Tables are provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst you can also take advantage of our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250. For cleaning and maintenance advice for this product, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Valentina Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.