The Vander Outdoor Lounge Set includes:
The Vander Outdoor Lounge Set is a modern lounge set which adds both character and comfort to any outdoor space. The set is made up of two separate 2 seater sofas which can either be placed each side of the coffee table to create the look of an indoor living room, or combined alongside each other to form a stylish chaise corner sofa. The beauty about this set is that the side rests are interchangeable, left and right, meaning it can be a left or right handed chaise corner set depending on the layout you wish to create!
The sofas each measure L.178.5 X W.83 X H.66, whilst the rectangular coffee table measures a generous L.120 X W.60 X H.35cm, meaning there is plenty of room for the all-important snacks and drinks!
What we love about this set:
This lounge set has been made using FSC certified eucalyptus, meaning it has been responsibly and sustainably sourced from managed plantations. Eucalyptus is also a hardwood which is renowned for its rot-proof properties and attractive finish, with its warm-toned look perfectly complementing the mocha-coloured seat cushions which are made from comfortable polyspun fabric.
This set can be delivered directly to you thanks to our free two person delivery service and to top it all off, we also offer a one year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Vander Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• Whilst eucalyptusis rot-proof to withstand outdoor use, we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months
or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.