The Verona Garden Dining Set includes:
This cleverly designed set combines a 2-seater sofa measuring L.148 x W.87.5 x H.60cm with a 3-seater sofa which measures L.231 x W.87.5 x H.60cm to create a corner lounge set which fits perfectly around the table, which measures L.120 W.70 x H.65cm. This set is finished off with a bench measuring L.120 x W.40 x H.31.5, creating a cool and contemporary space for lounging, dining and everything in between.
The Verona Garden Dining Set has an aluminium frame which has been powder coated for the ultimate resilience and a crisp, white finish, along with polyspun foam cushions. Adding a touch of rustic style, the table top and arms of the sofa are made of eucalyptus which has a teak-look finish.
What we love about this set:
Part of our Verona collection, this dining set is perfect if you’re struggling to decide whether to go for a garden dining set or a lounge set, allowing you to create a tranquil yet practical space for relaxing, entertaining and everyday living. This set will comfortably seat at least seven people, making it perfect for bigger families or the frequent garden party host!
To top it off, this set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, as well as free two person delivery.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Verona Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptusis rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then use a furniture cover but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalpytus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.