The Verona Outdoor Lounge Set includes:
The Verona Outdoor Lounge Set includes everything you need to create the perfect outdoor living space. Comprising two 2 seater sofas, each measuring L.148 X W.87.5 X H.60cm, a corner chair which measures L.101 X W.101 X H.60cm and an armchair measuring L.86.5 X W.87.5 X H.60cm, this set comfortably seats six people and also includes the square, wooden coffee table, which measures L.80 X W.80 X H.60cm.
The sofa’s arms and the table features FSC certified eucalyptus which has been sustainably sourced from managed plantations and is not contributing towards deforestation. Eucalpytus is also a hardwood which is renowned for its rot-proof finish and attractive finish, whilst the sofa’s cushions are also covered in a polyspun fabric for the ultimate comfort.
What we love about this set:
The Verona Outdoor Lounge Set has a white powder coated, aluminium frame, which contrasts against the natural wood and grey cushions to create a set which is sure to bring a touch of beach house style to your garden. The flexibility of this set also means that you can mix and match the layout to suit you, with two separate sofas, a corner chair and armchair which can be arranged separately, or the sofas and corner chair can be pushed together to create a sophisticated elongated corner sofa, the choice is yours!
This set can be delivered directly to you thanks to our free two person delivery service available on orders over £250. To top it all off, we also offer a one year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Verona Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptusis rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then use a furniture cover but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalpytus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.