Make no mistake, the Vienna is a full upholstered dining chair with a difference. Sporting a very subtle armrest detail, solid hardwood tapered legs and a thick cushioned seat it comes with a lot of jazz! The set is designed to fit perfectly in a cosy home when combined with the elegant 150cm solid hardwood Clayton dining table.
The Vienna four seater dining set includes:
This small dining set is ideal for those living in apartments or where space is a premium. We wanted to design a set that fits in most homes but still retains the warmth and cozyness of a dining suite. The chairs are elegantly shaped with a curved back for added comfort, the grey upholstery brings warmth and the solid hardwood legs tie the design perfectly to the matching table.
The Vienna chairs are quite a rarity and are a design we are very proud of. The seat and back is curvacious and brings an ergonomic comfort that can only be achieved in upholstered chairs. The quietly receding armrests provide support and at the same time are very subtle to keep you feeling free and relaxed.
What we love about this compact dining set?
With the phenomenal growth of the "scandi" trend, the humble upholstered chair seems few and far between but the Vienna brings both the upholstered world and the scandi world together in one dining experience. We love the romantic curves of the Vienna armchair which are then juxtaposed with the solid hardwood retro legs. A tale of two trends and blissfully original.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Vienna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.