On trend yet timeless, the Washington Dining Table has a contemporary greywash finish.
Add designer appeal to your dining space with Washington Grey Dining Table. Measuring 180cm in length, 90cm in width and 76cm high, this table comfortably accommodates six people with ease. If you’d prefer a little more space then a 200cm length is also available.
The table top is made of MDF with a contemporary greywash finish, whilst the legs have been constructed using powder coated metal for ultimate durability, making this dining table suitably qualified to withstand the demands of the modern home, whilst looking great at the same time! For advice on how to look after your dining table, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
If you’re looking for the perfect contemporary dining table which offers something a little bit different whilst still being practical for everyday use then the Washington Dining Table is sure to meet your needs. The uniquely sculpted metal legs and chic, greywash finish gives a nod to on-trend industrial-inspired design. Better yet, this table would look great paired with a diverse array of different dining chair options, ranging from velvet dining chairs to industrial-inspired bucket chairs.
The Washington Dining Table also comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst you can also enjoy our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Washington Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.