This modern, grey dining table comfortably seats up to eight people.
The dining table is the focal piece of the dining room and the Washington Grey Dining Table is certainly no exception. This luxurious table measures 200cm in length and is 100cm wide, allowing it to comfortably seat eight people with ease.
The MDF table top has a stylish greywash finish, whilst the legs have been constructed using powder coated metal for ultimate durability, not to mention a sleek and smart finish. For advice on how to look after your dining table, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
This table puts a modern spin on classic design, with the uniquely sculpted metal legs and grey finish giving a nod to industrial-inspired design. When it comes to dining chairs, the opportunities are limitless and this table would look great paired with velvet dining chairs in dark blue or grey, or even an industrial-inspired bucket chair for a more edgy look.
We are pleased to provide the Washington Dining Table with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst you can also enjoy our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Washington Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.