This six seater teak garden dining set is an excellent and very sturdy companion for those of you with generous gardens. Interestingly, each chair comes with cushions which are water repellent, a small detail that just helps create that extra quality. The 160cm table is made from solid reclaimed teak and helps create that designer garden furniture look we all yearn for.
Reclaimed teak garden furniture, as explained in our blog post How Reclaimed Teak Garden Furniture Tells a One Hundred Year Old Story benefits from a historical advantage over traditional modern teak. That is because this wooden patio furnture has teak salvaged from old Indonesian houses which are being replaced by modern infrastructure. The result being a wood material that has already stood the test of time, often up to 100 years in age and is therefore ideally suited for the typical British garden (and weather!). Our blog post also explains how original features such as old mortise and tenon joints from the teaks previous life prove its originality and make sure you are safe in the knowledge that your furniture is not the product of an imitation but is in fact a piece of history.
Teak as a wood is the most premium option for outdoor and trumps most other wood species for its durability but of course that comes at a price. What we love about teak garden furniture is that it is maintenance free and resistant to wood rot which is key if you are buying something to last a generation. Our water repellent cushions mean you can rest in peace knowing those summer showers will go unnoticed once the sun comes back out.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 5 year guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Winton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst teak is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your teak furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover to protect it from the elements, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash,
or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.