The Wyatt Coffee Table combines a hardwood table top with a sculpted iron base.
Part of our industrial-inspired coffee table collection, the Wyatt Round Coffee Table has a circular table top which measures 50cm in diameter, whilst the overall table measures 50cm in height, making it a suitably sized coffee table for the modern home. With a wooden table top and a sculpted iron base, this table provides superb durability for withstanding the demands of daily use in the centre of your living room!
For detailed cleaning and care information for this product, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about these side tables:
Add cool and contemporary style to your living room with the Wyatt Round Coffee Table. The slim iron rods which connect the table top to the base have an open structure which helps to create the illusion of more space, whilst their industrial look perfectly complements the rustic wooden table top. Whatever your living room’s colour scheme may be, this versatile coffee table is sure to fit right in.
To top it off, the Wayatt Round Coffee table comes with a 12 month constructional warranty and you can also take advantage of our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Wyatt Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.