This dining set includes:
- 1 Abbey extendable dining table (L: 106-136cm, W: 80cm, H: 75cm)
- 4 Fleur dining chairs (L: 50cm, W: 46cm, H: 78cm)
Searching for a new dining set to turn heads? The Abbey and Fleur set offers the perfect setting for mealtimes as a small family, bringing together a scratch-resistant table with sturdy wooden legs. Simple, practical, and elegant, this set stands out.
Abbey Extendable Table
- Comfortably accommodates between 2 and 4 chairs
- Solid wooden frame with high pressure laminate table top
- Scratch-resistant with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Various colour finishes
- Shell design seat with steel legs
- Lightweight and made from polypropylene
What we love about this dining set
The Abbey and Fleur dining set exhibits a modern, timeless design, plus with a table built with a sturdy wooden frame, and chairs with a cosy shell design, this set is suited to diverse needs for every home.
For your new dining set to look and maintain its excellent condition, we suggest reading the information featured on the Cleaning & Care tab. Additionally, this dining set is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Abbey Table & Resin Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.