This graphite lounge set puts a stylish and contemporary twist on classic rattan garden furniture.
The Alabama Lounge Set includes:
Comfortably seating up to four people, our Alabama Lounge Set is the perfect choice for those looking for a compact yet stylish lounge set for the family garden. This set has been made using artificial rattan, which means that it is not only maintenance free, but the sophisticated dark grey colour adds further practicality and gives the classic rattan look a cool, modern makeover.
Keeping style and comfort in mind, the armchairs and sofa each feature padded cushioning which is essential for those long summer afternoons spent relaxing outdoors. Artificial rattan can simply be wiped clean which is especially useful for the matching coffee table, meaning any accidental spillages can be swiftly and easily dealt with, without damaging the furniture.
What we love about this lounge set:
If you’re looking to make the most out of your garden this summer, the Alabama Lounge Set can help you achieve exactly that. This lounge set combines a smart and functional design with the relaxed style of outdoor seating. It would look great on a patio and does not take up as much space as a lot of lounge sets, leaving you room to set the barbecue up!
To top it off, a 12 month constructional warranty and free two person delivery are both included with the purchase of this set!
3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Alabama Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The synthetic rattan used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.