The retro-inspired Amsterdam Side Table is sure to add style to any living space.
If you’re looking for a side table to add retro style to your living room then look no further than the Amsterdam Side Table. With a 55cm diameter and a height of 37cm, this side table can easily accommodate any essentials, whether they are practical or decorative.
Constructed using oak wood veneer, the Amsterdam Side Table offers the durable, high quality finish of oak for a more affordable price. Rubberwood has also been used in this table’s construction and this is a wood which is praised for its sustainability and resistance to shrinkage and warping.
What we love about this table:
This side table draws upon cool retro style with its circular shape and tapered legs, making it a great choice for the style-conscious consumer. Whether you intend to use it for practical or decorative purposes, the contrast of the oak table top and black rim and legs are sure to complement a diverse array of rooms and interior schemes, wherever you may choose to place it.
To top it off, this side table is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available on orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.