Introducing the Apollo - PTC Fan 1500w Heater - Compact
- Compact size measuring W.17.2 x D.12.8cm x H.21.5cm
- Easy to use analogue control panel
- Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) self-regulating heating element
- 2 temperature settings: 750 or 1500w
- Adjustable thermostat
- Automatic overheat protection system
- Tip-over switch protection
- Freestanding with a handle for easy transportation
Small but mighty! Say hello to the Apollo 1500w compact indoor heater - perfect for keep out the cold this winter
Weighing just 1.3kg, the Apollo Heater is easy to manoeuvre with its compact modern white design and portable carry handle. Featuring a PTC heating element, this heater is able to self-regulate the power output according to the temperature increase, making it a practical option for almost any room of the home.
Built with an easy-to-use analogue control and 2 powerful heat settings ranging from 750 to 1500W, plus an adjustable thermostat, it's simple to choose the best temperature for your space. As well as a safety overheat protection features, this compact heater also offers a tip over function which switches off the appliance in case it accidentally falls over.
What we love about this indoor heater
An incredibly practical addition to any home, the Apollo compact indoor heater delivers instant warmth wherever you need it. If you have a larger space to heat then fear not, as Apollo is also available in a larger size deluxe option here.
To retain the best heat projection of your indoor heater, we recommend taking note of the Cleaning & Care tab. The Apollo Indoor Heater is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Indoor Heaters
General Indoor Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
• This appliance is not intended for use by children or those who need supervision.
• If your heater has feet, ensure that they are attached correctly BEFORE using the heater.
• If freestanding, ensure that the heater is placed on a firm level surface.
• If mounted, ensure that the wall brackets are fitted correctly and the heater is affixed firmly.
• Keep the mains lead away from the hot body of the heater.
• If the mains lead is damaged, it must be replaced in order to avoid a hazard or fire.
• Do NOT touch when the heater is turned on.
• Do NOT use this applicance near any water or position it in a room where water is near.
• Do NOT cover, obstruct or insert any objects into the heat outlet slots of the heater.
• Do NOT cover this applicance at any time or place it close to upholstery or furniture, in order
to avoid a fire hazard.
• Do NOT use the heater in an area where flammable liquids are stored or where flammable
fumes may be present.
• Always unplug the heater when it’s no longer needed any when moving it from one location
• Cleaning your heater can be done by using a duster or cloth with the appliance turned OFF
and cooled down.
• Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Can I I use an extension cord with my heater?
We suggest that you do not use an extension cord with your heater, due to the risk of overheating.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a
small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any
Can I dry clothing and other items on my heater?
Our heaters are designed to heat rooms and should not be used as a clothes drying facility.