Introducing the Argon - Convector Panel Heater with WiFi:
- Available in a Compact size (1500w) measuring W.50 x D.6 x H.70cm and Deluxe size (2000w) measuring W.50 x D.6 x H.100cm
- Controlled by WiFi using the TUYA app
- Integration with voice control assistants
- ECO mode (1-31℃)
- Comfort Mode ( 5-35℃)
- Remote startup functionality
- LED display
- Automatic overheat protection system
- Weekly programme settings
- 'Windows Open' function detects temperature drops and stops heating to save energy
- Wall mounted
The Argon Convector Panel Heater with WiFi features an intelligent ECO heat setting which optimises energy use as well as a white LED display to enable you to see and select your desired heat setting. With a curved surface and a dynamic temperature setting ranging from 10-30°C, you are guaranteed to remain as snug as a bug all winter long. Plus, this hands-free heater be remotely controlled using the TUYA app.
The Argon Convector Panel Heater with WiFi is built with a range of safety features including an automatic overheat protection system, as well as a comfort and anti-frost mode. To keep your indoor heater performing and looking great, we suggest reading the Cleaning & Care tab. The Argon Indoor Heater is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
What we love about this indoor heater
The Argon Convector Panel Heater with WiFi's compatibility with the TUYA app allows fantastically flexible heating control, giving you the option to choose between five weekly programmes and heat your household with reduced power consumption. TUYA supports WiFi networking as well as app remote control, so you can simply control your heat settings from your smartphone.
With the TUYA app you can use remote startup functionality to set the perfect temperature for when you return home. Integration with voice control asssistants including Amazon Alexa and Voice Assistant offers ultimate conveinence. At night you can use the TUYA app or voice control module to turn off the devices without having to get out of bed!
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Indoor Heaters
General Indoor Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
• This appliance is not intended for use by children or those who need supervision.
• If your heater has feet, ensure that they are attached correctly BEFORE using the heater.
• If freestanding, ensure that the heater is placed on a firm level surface.
• If mounted, ensure that the wall brackets are fitted correctly and the heater is affixed firmly.
• Keep the mains lead away from the hot body of the heater.
• If the mains lead is damaged, it must be replaced in order to avoid a hazard or fire.
• Do NOT touch when the heater is turned on.
• Do NOT use this applicance near any water or position it in a room where water is near.
• Do NOT cover, obstruct or insert any objects into the heat outlet slots of the heater.
• Do NOT cover this applicance at any time or place it close to upholstery or furniture, in order
to avoid a fire hazard.
• Do NOT use the heater in an area where flammable liquids are stored or where flammable
fumes may be present.
• Always unplug the heater when it’s no longer needed any when moving it from one location
• Cleaning your heater can be done by using a duster or cloth with the appliance turned OFF
and cooled down.
• Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Can I I use an extension cord with my heater?
We suggest that you do not use an extension cord with your heater, due to the risk of overheating.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a
small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any
Can I dry clothing and other items on my heater?
Our heaters are designed to heat rooms and should not be used as a clothes drying facility.