The Astrid 6 Seater Dining Set Includes:
- 150cm glass dining table
- Six resin dining chairs
- 12 month constructional warranty
This modern dining set features our flagship glass dining table which measures L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, allowing it to accommodate six dining chairs with ease. A thick, glass table top ensures both durability and style, supported by a sturdy metal frame with a wood effect finish, which perfectly complements the wood effect legs of the dining chairs.
The dining chairs boast a contemporary, tulip-style silhouette with elegantly tapered legs and a shell made out of premium quality resin which can also be easily wiped clean, making this dining set a great choice for the family home. For further maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
If you are looking to create the illusion of more space in your dining area then we can’t think of a better choice than the Astrid Glass Dining Set. These dining chairs further enhance this set’s light and airy appeal, not to mention complementing any interior scheme you may have, either now or in the future. This set will certainly stand the test of time in the modern home!
For your added peace of mind, all of our Astrid Glass Dining Sets comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping.
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.