If you’re on the hunt for a stylish yet smartly designed dining chair, look no further as the Aurora set of 4 dining chairs have arrived. This white dining chair fits seamlessly around your dining table no matter the shape, as it measures a height of 83cm, width of 48.5cm and a depth of 55cm.
Constructed with four sturdy metal splayed legs and a well-rounded polypropylene seat, the white Aurora dining chairs are more than just a piece of furniture, it’s art. Designed with a unique cross pattern detail on the back, Aurora is the dining chair your guests just won’t stop talking about.
Looking for a splash of colour? Check out the Aurora dining chairs in a teal finish and also a grey finish.
What we love about this dining chair:
Liven up your dining room area with the stylish and designer Aurora dining chairs. Designed with comfort at the forefront, this dining chair is the number one choice for your next mealtime.
To keep your new dining chairs looking their best, check out the details listed on the Cleaning & Care tab. As an added bonus, the Aurora dining chairs are also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Plastic Dining Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
These practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
These chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.