The Balmoral Canterbury Classic 8 Seater Dining Set includes:
The perfect centre piece to any dining room, The Balmoral Canterbury Classic 8 Seater Dining Set is made up of our spacious 240cm Balmoral Rectangular Dining Table, which comfortably accommodates eight of our Canterbury Classic Upholstered Chairs, measuring 48W x 64D x 95Hcm.
Like all of the tables within our Balmoral collection, the Balmoral 240cm Rectangular Dining Table is made from solid mahogany, a wood which is highly regarded for its durability and luxurious finish. Equally, the Canterbury Classic Chairs are carefully hand upholstered from 100% spun polyester, with comfortable foam padding and a solid wooden frame and legs.
What we love about this set:
This set offers superb attention to detail, with stainless steel studded embellishments on the dining chairs and intricate detailing on the table’s legs. Thanks to its generous size, the Balmoral Canterbury Classic 8 Seater Dining Set is the perfect dining set for anybody who frequently hosts dinner parties, or needs extra space for additional guests. With the chair’s neutral colouring and the mahogany finish of the table, this set will also complement any special tableware you may like to use.
As is the case with all of our Balmoral dining sets, we offer a one year constructional warranty on this set. To top it all off, this set can also be delivered direct to your door free of charge, thanks to our two person delivery service, free on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.