Make a statement with this luxurious mahogany dining set, featuring upholstered, wing back chairs.
The Balmoral Canterbury 8 Seater Wing Back Rectangular Dining Set includes:
Certain to become the focal point of any dining room, this Balmoral Canterbury 8 Seater Wing Back Rectangular Dining Set is a timelessly classic set made up of our Balmoral Rectangular Dining Table which measures 240cm in length, making it the largest table in our Balmoral collection and allowing it to perfectly accommodate eight of the Canterbury Wing Back Upholstered Chairs, which each have dimensions of 52W x 64D x 97Hcm.
The Balmoral Rectangular Table is made from solid mahogany, which ensures a robust and high quality finish, whilst the chairs have been delicately hand upholstered using 100% spun polyester, with a supportive wooden frame and comfortable foam cushioning, meaning any dinner party guests are sure to make themselves comfortable!
What we love about this set:
A truly luxurious addition to the dining room, attention to detail is evident throughout this dining set, from the intricate detailing seen on the table legs, to the studded embellishments and button detailing of the chairs. The classic style of this set alongside its superb craftsmanship is what makes the Balmoral Canterbury 8 Seater Wing Back Rectangular Dining Set the perfect choice for anybody who is looking for a dining set with a timeless design and long-lasting quality.
To top it off, we are pleased to offer a one year constructional warranty with this set for your added peace of mind. Equally, you can also enjoy free two person delivery with this set, thanks to our free delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.