This combination of Hampton Chairs and the 180cm Balmoral table is perfect for conservatories.
The Balmoral Hampton Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
If you are looking for a rattan dining set for your conservatory, then The Balmoral Hampton Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set ticks all of the boxes in terms of aesthetic appeal and robust durability. Measuring 180cm, the Balmoral Rectangular Table is spacious enough to seat six of our Hampton Rattan Chairs, which measure W61 X D71 X H84cm.
Like all of the tables within the Balmoral collection, the Balmoral Rectangular 180cm Table is made from solid mahogany for an attractive and robust finish. Likewise, the Hampton Rattan Chairs have been carefully woven using Kubu rattan, highly regarded for its superior durability.
What we love about this set:
Regardless of your interior scheme or taste, the Balmoral Hampton Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set is a classic conservatory dining set of superior quality which adds country classic style to the home. The Hampton Wicker Armchairs offer comfortable and practical seating, with a fire retardant, machine washable cushion pad and a solid wooden frame.
Like all of our Balmoral Dining Sets, the Balmoral Hampton Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set comes with a one year constructional warranty and to top it all off, this set can be delivered to you free of charge, thanks to our free two person delivery service.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to remove any dust.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning/storing away.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.