This high back rattan dining set is sure to become the focal point of any conservatory.
The Balmoral High Back Rattan Rectangular 8 Seater Dining Set includes:
Create an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere in your conservatory with the Balmoral High Back Rattan Rectangular 8 Seater Dining Set. This set is made up of the Balmoral Rectangular Dining Table which measures 240cm in length, allowing it to comfortably accommodate eight of our Maya High Back Rattan Chairs in Natural, which measure W.46 x D.54 x H.100cm each.
All of the tables within our Balmoral collection are constructed using solid mahogany, renowned for its sturdy construction and high quality finish. Equally, the Maya High Back Chairs are carefully woven using Kubu rattan, well renowned for its durability and supported by a robust, solid wooden frame. The chairs also include a fire retardant, machine washable polyester cushion for added comfort and practicality.
What we love about this set:
The Balmoral High Back Rattan Rectangular 8 Seater Dining Set is the perfect choice for spacious conservatories, or anybody who frequently hosts guests. With its country classic charm and superb craftsmanship, this is a classic dining set which will undoubtedly withstand the test of time and daily usage.
We are happy to offer a one year constructional warranty with this set for your added peace of mind. To top it all off, you can also enjoy free two person delivery when ordering this set, thanks to our free delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to remove any dust.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning/storing away.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.