The Balmoral Rembrandt 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set includes:
The Rembrandt 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set will undoubtedly stand the test of time in your conservatory, both in terms of its classic design and the quality of its materials and craftsmanship. The Rembrandt table is made from solid mahogany, whilst the Hampton chairs have been expertly woven using Kubu rattan, which is renowned for its superior durability. The chairs also include machine washable cushion pads, ticking both boxes when it comes to comfort and practicality.
Measuring 240cm in length, the Rembrandt Dining Table provides a spacious dining area to comfortably accommodate eight seats, making it a great choice for open and airy conservatories, as well as for those who frequently host guests, or require a dining set with additional space.
What we love about this set:
The Rembrandt 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set is a versatile set which is sure to complement any colour or design scheme your conservatory may have, adding an injection of country classic style. The detailing on the table’s legs also adds attention to detail, further complementing the set’s premium appearance.
Like all of the sets within the Balmoral collection, we also provide a one year constructional warranty with this set to give you even greater reassurance in your selection. To top it all off, our free two person delivery service means that this set will be delivered directly to you at no cost whatsoever.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Rembrandt Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to remove any dust.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning/storing away.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.