This upholstered dining set is a timelessly versatile piece which will complement any home.
The Balmoral Regency Rectangular 8 Seater Dining Set includes:
The Balmoral Regency Rectangular 8 Seater Dining Set has all the characteristics of a timeless classic. To create this set we have combined the Balmoral 240cm Dining Table, the largest in our Balmoral collection, with eight of our upholstered Regency Dining Chairs to create a luxuriously spacious dining set which is perfect for larger dining rooms or any frequent dinner party hosts.
Every table within our Balmoral table collection has been made using solid mahogany and the Balmoral 240cm Dining Table is no different. Offering superb robustness and a high quality finish, the table perfectly complements the classic, high back design of the Regency chairs which have been ergonomically shaped with spun polyester and comfortable foam cushioning and reinforced with a solid wooden frame, meaning your dinner party guests will certainly make themselves comfortable!
What we love about this set:
Despite being a focal point for any dining room, the Balmoral Regency Rectangular 8 Seater Dining Set also exhibits considerable attention to detail, from the intricate detailing on the table legs, right through to the corresponding button detailing seen on the chairs, this set is ideal for anybody who is looking for a dining set to stand the test of time and retain its classic appeal.
This set is also available with a one year constructional warranty and thanks to our two person delivery service which is free on all orders over £250, we can also deliver this set directly to your door at no cost to you. Order today and start planning your next dinner party immediately!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.