This classic set perfectly combines our Romana rattan armchairs with the oval Balmoral table.
The Balmoral Romana 8 Seater Oval Rattan Dining Set includes:
Creating a comfortable and relaxing dining space in your conservatory has never been so simple, nor has it ever looked so good! The Balmoral Romana 8 Seater Oval Rattan Dining Set brings together the elegant Oval Dining Table from our Balmoral Table Collection alongside the Romana Wicker Armchairs to create a set which provides superior quality with classic charm.
Measuring 280cm in length, the oval dining table provides plenty of space, comfortably seating eight and made from luxurious solid mahogany, a perfect choice for those looking for a durable conservatory dining set which is sure to withstand the test of time and the demands of frequent use. The superior craftsmanship which has gone into creating this set is further evident in the Romana Armchairs being skilfully handwoven using Kubu rattan, well renowned for its considerable durability. Better still, these chairs also include a machine washable cushion pad for quick and easy maintenance.
What we love about this set:
The Balmoral Romana 8 Seater Oval Rattan Dining Set is a versatile set which is sure to become the focal point of any conservatory with its country classic style.
In addition, we are also pleased to offer a one year constructional warranty with this set for your added peace of mind. To top it off, delivery will not cost you a penny either, thanks to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to remove any dust.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning/storing away.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.