Allow this sophisticated set to take centre stage in your dining room with its elegant charm.
The Balmoral Upholstered Rectangular 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
A superb addition to any dining room, the Balmoral Upholstered Rectangular 6 Seater Dining Set combines two of our premium upholstered chair designs: the Regency and the Canterbury Wing Back chair alongside the Balmoral 180cm Rectangular Dining Table from our Balmoral Collection to create a dining set which stands out from the crowd in terms of both its elegant design and excellent craftsmanship.
The Balmoral table has been constructed using solid mahogany, renowned for its durability and high quality finish, whilst the Regency and Canterbury Wing Back Chairs have been carefully hand upholstered using 100% spun polyester, with comfortable foam cushioning and a supportive wooden frame, meaning this set is more than qualified to withstand the demands of daily use.
What we love about this set:
This set perfectly showcases the elegance of a timeless classic, with the Canterbury Wing Back chairs placed at either end of the table, giving this set a refined, luxurious look which makes it perfect for dining rooms and anybody who enjoys hosting frequent dinner parties- this set is sure to become a talking point amongst many guests!
We are pleased to provide this set with a one year constructional warranty and thanks to our two person delivery service which is free on all orders over £250, we are also able to deliver this set directly to your door free of charge.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.