Upholstered in a velvet fabric, this glamourous stool features a smooth flush design, complete with a contrasting gold band. Constructed with a soft foam padding and delicately sized at 36cm high and 34cm diameter, this classy stool is as comfortable and practical as it is stylish.
The Belle velvet stool is the perfect choice to get that high-class and sophisticated look in your interior. Beautifully upholstered in velvet, Belle is truly a luxurious addition to any room in your home.
What we love about this stool:
Our Belle stools boast a unique, modern design, perfect for adding a splash of glamour to any home. This stool is not only comfy to sit on, but it can also be used as a foot rest to perch your feet on after a long day.
To keep your brand-new velvet stool in mint condition, check out the details listed on the Cleaning & Care tab. The Belle stools are also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Velvet Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.