This Bojan White 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
Our Eames style shell chair, known as the Bojan chair, is one of our best selling designer chairs and is different in that it has stained beech legs rather than the traditional steel rod design. This gives the chair an added warmth and allows it to combine perfectly with our Clayton solid hardwood Dining Table, creating a durable, high quality dining set.
The 150cm Clayton solid hardwood table comfortably seats six people so feel free to upgrade your set with two additional dining chairs which can be purchased separately here. The table is constructed from solid hardwood with the legs and entire underframe made from this sturdy material. This gives the table a strong base and foundation and will prevent bowing or warping over time.
To maintain a smooth top, the table has been veneered using a premium grade solid hardwood veneer which is given a clear lacquer to make maintenance very easy. Similarly, the Bojan chairs can be easily wiped clean with warm soapy water, making them perfect for families or those looking for a maintenance free dining set which will stand the test of time.
What we love about this set:
The barrel table top of the Clayton table offers a truly original look compared to the standard rectangular table tops which are more commonly seen. The tapered, wooden legs on both the chairs and the table is what brings this set together to create an elegant, designer look.
Better still, we offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £250 so you can buy this now and pay nothing to have it delivered right to your door. This set is also available in black and grey if you prefer a darker alternative.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.