This black Briggs adjustable stool comes in an adjustable height ranging from 46-58cm making it an ideal addition to your modern home. We have thought very carefully about this range which we tested in late 2013 and decided to go all out by not only offering it in six fantastic colours but also mirroring the range with counter stools. This stool is engineered with a solid steel frame which has been accurately shaped and turned to give is a triangulated design which is not only cool but incredibly stable. On top of that, we have made a solid oak seat which sits proud on an adjustable chasis to allow you to move the seat up and down depending on your own whim.There is no reason why designer furniture cannot also be functional, something we hope Briggs will show with crystal clarity.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Briggs Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently with a clean and firmly wrung damp cloth, drying afterwards with a dry cloth. Avoid rubbing any spilled liquids into the wooden surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp sponge or cloth and clean water. Wipe the entire surface to take care of any small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear or dust build up on the oak seat.
• Do not use spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners.
•Over time, the oak seat which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.