This generously sized TV unit measures L.170 x D.38 x H.49.5cm, meaning it is suitably qualified to take centre stage in your living room! Made using manufactured wood with a melamine coating, the Brooklyn TV unit combines a chic, black finish with walnut accents, creating a cool and contemporary combination.
This TV unit features two cupboards at either end, along with a large central cupboard which gives you plenty of space for housing any entertainment systems and games consoles. The central section measures 90cm, meaning this TV unit is only suitable for TV’s with a base measuring less than 90cm. For specific dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram images, whilst the Cleaning & Care tab is full of advice on how to care for your new product.
What we love about this product:
As well as being functional, it is important that a TV unit also adds to the style of your living space, and we’re confident that the Brooklyn TV Unit does exactly that! Giving you an abundance of storage, this TV unit allows anything you want to be neatly stored away, so you can create a relaxing living room environment. We especially love the combination of black and walnut, which adds a touch of designer style to your space!
For additional peace of mind, the Brooklyn Black TV Unit is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.