Combine the Brunel Dining Chairs and Bench with the sturdy Brunel Dining table as a set and effectively get one chair free of charge.
This Brunel Dining Set includes:
The Acacia hardwood top is veneered to give you a perfect smooth table top surface and the unique leg design adds a modern twist to the industrial look.
The industrial framing is solid black washed steel and benefits from visible, exposed hardware to bring home the real industrial look. The wooden components, which are made from hardwood, are beautifully treated in light grey to complement the washed steel.
Get co-ordinated, matching furniture
This set forms part of the Brunel home furniture range and can be combined beautifully with matching sideboard and coffee table. Alternatively, if your family grows and you need more seating space, our Brunel Dining Set with 6 chairs is just the answer!
If you're looking for a novel dining set with a difference, Brunel is the answer.
What makes the collection so magical?
Aimed at design savvy city dwellers that need space saving furniture, the collection comprises multi-functional pieces that have an industrial-style feel.
The easy, fuss-free assembly furniture is super versatile and can be used in various rooms making them ideal for small living spaces. They’re a great way to save on space without compromising style!
Better still, we offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £250 so you can buy this now and pay nothing to have it delivered right to your door. How’s that for great customer service!
Why not use the dining table as a place to eat at teatime and a work desk during the day? Or use the bench as an alternative coffee table? For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 Years Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Brunel Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.