The Cali - Wooden Garden Lounge Set - 7 Seats includes:
- x1 FSC Certified Wooden Corner Seat with removable cushions
- x4 FSC Certified Wooden Middle Seat with removable cushions
- X1 FSC Certified Small Stool
- x1 FSC Certified Wooden Table L.110 x W.90 x H.70cm
Make the most of outdoor living with this versatile wooden garden lounge set from Out & Out's Cali collection. This set combines four middle seats with one corner seat to create a space efficient design, whilst the addition of a matching stool provides valuable extra seating, or the option to be used as a footstool. A generously sized dining table completes the set, allowing you to enjoy al fresco dining.
Our Cali collection is crafted using FSC certified eucalyptus wood, giving you complete peace of mind that your furniture has been sustainability sourced using timber from responsibility managed plantations. Every seat includes thick and chunky foam filled cushions with grey polyspun covers. These cushions are not only incredibly comfortable, they also easily removable for simple cleaning and storage.
What we love about this set:
Providing seating for up to 6 people, this Cali Wooden Garden Lounge Set is the ideal size for everyday living, as well as hosting family and friends. Measuring 70cm, the height of the table adds to this set's versatility, allowing it to be used as a space for lounging and outdoor dining.
Our Cali collection consists of modular elements, meaning that you don't have to stick to one fixed layout, you can re-configure your set to create different layouts. If you'd like to add extra seating in future, you can simply purchase an extra corner seat, middle seat, ottoman or some more stools, so your garden furniture to grow with you and your home. Be sure to take a look at our Cleaning & Care page for tailored advice on how to look after eucalyptus garden furniture. We also provide this product with a 12 month warranty for your added peace of mind.
Care & Cleaning
One year constructional warrranty.
The Do’s and Dont’s of Garden Furniture Assembly:
Please note that we cannot guarantee compensation or refunds for damage incurred as a result of failure to follow these guidelines.
✔ DO assemble your furniture on a grass area where possible. Alternatively, use a clean rug/sheet/drop cloth or even the furniture's cardboard packaging as a protective surface for assembly
✔ DO try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it too far once it is assembled
✔ DO place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints
✔ DO regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary
✖ DON’T assemble your furniture on an abrasive surface, such as gravel or concrete, as even small pieces of grit or debris can mark the furniture's surface
✖ DON’T lean parts against walls or hard surfaces during assembly to avoid the risk of your furniture marking or scratching.
✖ DON’T drag your furniture, as this can damage it. Instead, make sure you get somebody to help you lift your furniture if you need to move it
Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
•The textiline fabric used on the chairs is 100% maintenance free.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion. Wash cushions using handwash programme only, on the lowest possible temperature (maximum 30 degrees)
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location