This desk and shelf unit is a practical and innovative addition to any home office space, whether that’s a dedicated room of the house or a quiet corner of the living room. Delivering multifunctional charm, the desk measures 110cm in length and the shelf is 149cm tall, giving you a generously sized workspace and plenty of storage.
This unit has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine finish, creating a highly durable surface which is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of daily use. Take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab for maintenance advice on how to look after this piece of furniture. For information on the unit’s specific dimensions, take a look at the diagram images.
What we love about this product:
A perfect addition to any home office, this practical desk and shelf unit features eight generously sized storage cubes which are perfect for accommodating books, folders and even a decorative accessory to give your office a touch of personality. Thanks to its clean and contemporary colour palette, this unit would pair perfectly with any interior scheme.
For your added reassurance, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
This product requires assembly of moderate difficulty. For those who are unable or do not wish to assemble their furniture, we offer an assembly service for an additional charge which can be added at checkout.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Chester Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.