Introduce contemporary style to your living space with the City Mini Coffee Table, which features a useful storage shelf layer, perfect for accommodating books, magazines or anything else you’d like to keep neatly stored away. The dimensions of this table are L.60 x W.60 x H.40cm, making it a relatively compact yet functional choice for the modern home.
The City Mini Coffee Table has been made using oak veneer which creates the durable, high quality look of oak for a more affordable price, along with rubberwood, a tropical hardwood which is praised for its resistance to shrinkage and warping. Be sure to visit the cleaning & care tab for further advice on how to keep this coffee table in great condition.
What we love about this table:
With its chic grey colouring, the City Mini Coffee Table is an on-trend choice which is sure to complement almost any interior scheme, with a simple yet elegant design and tapered legs adding attention to detail, along with a storage shelf layer for practicality.
To top it off, this coffee table is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.