The Dakota Open TV Unit showcases your TV whilst offering plenty of useful storage. With a mixture of open and closed storage, this unit includes a spacious horizontal cupboard, as well as a vertical cupboard which is separated by a central interior shelf. Three open sections also give you the option to display more ornamental objects or items to be kept within easy reach.
As a focal point of the living room, it is important that your TV unit looks good and stands up to the test of time. The Dakota Open TV Unit has been crafted from a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating, which ensures excellent durability and scratch resistance. For guidance on how to keep your TV unit in the great condition, make sure you take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
A versatile addition to the living room, the Dakota Open TV Unit suitably showcases your television, whilst offering storage solutions for items you want to keep neatly tucked away, as well as useful and decorative open storage. The Scandinavian-inspired design is available in a choice of black or white, making it a versatile addition to any living room.
For your valuable peace of mind, the Dakota Open TV Unit is provided with a one year structural guarantee. Please click here to view this product's assembly instructions.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.