The Dakota Sideboard is a versatile addition to the modern home, with a contemporary design and plenty of storage space, thanks to the central interior shelf. Measuring W.90 x D.35 x H.67.5cm, this sideboard is a space efficient choice which has been created using a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating for added resilience and scratch resistance. For guidance on how to keep this product in good condition be sure to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
Wooden legs and handles add a touch of rustic charm to the modern exterior, which is sure to complement any wall colour.
What we love about this product:
The Dakota Sideboard is an understated yet charming addition to whichever room of the house you choose to place it in. Whether it is for housing stationary supplies in your home office or keeping your tableware neatly stored away in the dining room, the Dakota Sideboard adds modern functionality to your space. Alongside their practicality, sideboards also provide a great opportunity to add personality to your space, accessorising with a decorative vase or statement picture frame.
For your additional peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.