Did you know sideboards are a multi-functional piece of indoor furniture? From housing glassware to books - there are no rules as to how you can use them. Crafted using a durable, high quality manufactured wood and framed in a clean white finish, the Dallas parquet sideboard has plenty of storage space behind its wooden doors.
The Dallas sideboard measures a total of 90cm wide, 80.5cm high, and 38cm deep. Sporting a clean and pristine parquet finish, this deluxe sideboard is guaranteed to fit in flawless into your home.
What we love about this Sideboard:
Built to create a luxurious feel to your living spaces, the Dallas sideboard is a luminary piece to make a statement within your home. Designed as a functional storage solution with an elegant touch, this parquet sideboard is just what you need to complete your home.
To keep your new sideboard in mint condition, check out the information provided on the Cleaning & Care tab. For an added piece of mind, the Dallas sideboard is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.