Allow our Easton Dining Table to take centre stage in your living or dining room. Also available in a larger, 160cm length, this table measures 120cm in length, 80cm in width and 76cm in height, making it a superb choice for the slightly smaller home, or city apartment where space is at a premium.
With a reclaimed wood effect, the Easton table encapsulates the understated appeal of rustic style, whilst the melamine surface ensures superb durability. The quality of this set is also evident in the modern-look legs, which are made of robust steel which has been powder coated to ensure that this table will last you for many years to come. For advice on how to care for your Easton table, alongside our general tips for furniture assembly, check out the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this table:
The Easton Table has the potential to completely revitalise any kitchen or dining room by bringing modern, industrial-inspired charm which will undoubtedly match any colour scheme you choose to go for, as well as adding personality to your space.
To top it off, this table is supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty for added peace of mind, with free two person delivery available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Easton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.