Measuring 160cm in length, 80cm in width and 76cm in height, the Easton Table is a modern and spacious dining table which adds personality to any dining room. If space is at a premium, then this dining table is also available in a 120cm length, which is ideal for open plan living areas and apartments.
With its rustic-inspired style, this reclaimed wood effect table features a resilient melamine surface with durable metal legs which are powder coated for superb durability, meaning this table is more than qualified to meet the demands of daily use in the family home. For specialist advice on how to care for your Easton Table, alongside our general tips for furniture assembly, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this table:
Sure to complement any colour palette, the versatile Easton Table recaptures the effortlessly chic appeal of rustic furniture for an affordable price. Whether you choose to pair it with a modern bench or some leather effect dining chairs, this table is sure to take centre stage in your home.
Like everything in our Easton collection, this dining table comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, with free two person delivery on orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Easton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.