Part of our Easton collection, this modern round dining table incorporates contemporary, rustic style into a round table design, making it ideal for the style-conscious family home. With a diameter measuring 110cm, this table provides ample space for four dining chairs. Why not browse our collection of modern dining chairs and create your perfect dining set?
Reflecting its rustic look, this is a reclaimed wood effect table which features a highly durable melamine surface and superbly strong steel legs which have been powder coated for ultimate strength. Industrial in both its style and durability, this table provides excellent value for money and is robust enough to handle the demands of daily use. For specialist guidance on how to care for your Easton table, as well as our general tips for furniture assembly, be sure to check out the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this table:
With its neutral colour palette and versatile style, our Easton Round Dining Table is sure to complement any dining room, creating an effortlessly cool look which captures the appeal of rustic style and has the potential to completely revitalise your space.
The Easton Round Dining Table also includes a 12 month constructional warranty for added peace of mind. To top it off, free two person delivery is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Easton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.