If you intend on giving your living or dining room an entire makeover, the cream faux leather Erika chairs are just what you need to add a modern Industrial style to your space.
Wrapped in a smooth, cream faux leather fabric, these Erika chairs are filled with a soft foam for added comfort and shape-retention. Constructed with a solid wood frame and built to a height of 82cm, width of 57cm and a depth of 60cm, these beauties are just what you need to sink into after a busy day.
Want to see more from the Erika chair collection? Check out the other faux leather styles available including the cream faux leather with wood legs.
What we love about this chair
Our Erika chairs have a contemporary elegance through velvet and faux leather upholstery that definitely won’t go unnoticed. These beautiful chairs allow you to lounge in style and enjoy supreme comfort.
To keep your faux leather chairs looking as immaculate, check out the details listed on the Cleaning & Care tab. The Erika chairs are also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Leather-look Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.