Made using a steel metal frame, filled with foam cushioning, and upholstered with a velvet seat pad and velvet backrest, our Erika chairs are ideal for giving a sense of space to even the tiniest of room corners.
Bring a cool soft charisma to your home with the Erika grey velvet chairs. Calculated at 82cm high, 57cm wide and 60cm deep, these appealing chairs are a delight to behold. With its fluted back, plush rich velvet fabric and supportive cushioning, the Erika velvet chair is beautiful in so many ways.
Want to see more from the Erika velvet chair range? Check out the other style options available in the range including grey velvet with wood legs.
What we love about this chair
Our Erika chairs have a contemporary elegance through velvet upholstery that definitely won’t go unnoticed. These beautiful chairs allow you to lounge in style and enjoy supreme comfort.
To keep your velvet chairs looking as good as new, check out the details listed on the Cleaning & Care tab. The Erika chairs are also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Velvet Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.