Whether you’re creating your perfect dining set from scratch or looking for a replacement for your existing dining chairs, our Eve chairs in grey are a versatile and modern choice, with dimensions of D.47.5 x W.57.5 x H.96cm.
These dining chairs have been delicately upholstered using premium quality artificial leather which looks and feels exactly like the real thing. An additional benefit of artificial leather is that it can easily be wiped clean, making this material a superb choice for the family home. Chrome legs complement the chic grey upholstery, giving these chairs an ultra-modern finish. For further maintenance advice be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about these chairs:
The Eve Set of 2 Chairs in grey deliver practicality and style in equal measure, with comfortable foam cushioning and a contemporary, sophisticated design. Thanks to their stylish grey colour scheme, they are sure to complement any colour scheme in the modern home.
We like to give our customers that all-important peace of mind when making their purchase, so for this reason, the Eve Set of 2 Chairs come with a 12 month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Eve Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.