Florina - 2000w Tall Electric Patio Heater:
- Powerful double carbon halogen heat lamps
- Two adjustable heat settings: 1000 or 2000 watts.
- Adjustable height: 160-205cm
- On/off pull switch
- 1.8 metre cable and plug
- Safeguard tip-over when heater inclines
- No assembly required
Warm and cosy, the Florina 2000W Patio Heater is a powerful electric heater for any patio or garden. Ideal for extending those cool summers evenings or evenings spent outdoors. Get yours today and enjoy instant warmth at the flick of a switch.
This versatile heater features a double heating lamp for optimum warmth and is made using durable iron and stainless steel with an aluminium casing. Better yet, it has an adjustable height setting from 160cm to 205cm, so you can choose a setting best suited for you and your space.
What we love about this patio heater
Pair this sleek tall heater with your patio furniture to make a practical addition to your garden. This fantastic value patio heater is ideal for when you want to socialise outdoors providing instant heat to take that chill out of the air and allow your gatherings to continue long into the night!
To maintain the appearance and power of your electric patio heater, we recommend visiting the Cleaning & Care tab. The Florina Electric Tall Patio Heater also comes with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Outdoor Patio Heaters
General Patio Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
- Cleaning your heater can be done by using a damp cloth.
- Do NOT use any cleaning fluids or cleaning detergent as these products can cause damage to the heater.
- Install the heater in a safe location away from any obstacles and remove obstacles away from the patio heater when in use.
- Do NOT insert any objects into the ventilation opening of the heater.
- Do NOT place the electrical cord supplied above or wrapped around the heater.
- Use an air hose to clean off dust from the surface of the heater.
- Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Is my heater suitable for indoor use?
Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
Will I need an electrician to install my heater?
Our range of heaters can be used by plugging into a standard electrical socket. If you feel confident about safely mounting your heater to the wall, then you will not need to employ an electrician.
Are your heaters waterproof?
Many of our heaters are specifically designed to perform in wet conditions and environments. Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
How many patio heaters will I need to heat my garden area?
You will usually need to be within 2-3m of the heater to feel the powerful warmth from it, so it is important to consider the location of your heater(s) to ensure good coverage.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any dust.
Are patio heaters safe for the environment?
When powered by clean, renewable electricity, our outdoor heaters can provide a sustainable way to allow people to enjoy time spent outdoors all year round with zero to low harmful fumes, air pollution or CO2 emissions.