Whether you’re looking for the ultimate gaming set up or a place to efficiently work or study from home, our Gamer Desk and Chair set has been made with you in mind. The desktop measures 173cm in length, offering ample space for two screens and any other tech essentials. The desk also extends outwards to the left to accommodate computer system units and enable easy accessibility.
The perfect companion to our gamer desk is the Speedy Chair. Thoughtfully designed to offer excellent support, this ergonomic gaming chair provides style and substance. Additional padded cushioning provides extra support for the lumbar and neck to prevent discomfort and muscular strain. Better yet, five 360-degree rotating wheels allow easy manoeuvrability, neatly sliding under the desk.
What we love about this set:
Two handy storage cupboards allow stationary and tech accessories to be neatly stored away, whilst the sloping sides have been thoughtfully designed to allow good computer system ventilation, so you can stay online for hours without any worries about overheating. Faux leather detailing in contrasting black and white complements the chairs’ sleek and streamlined silhouette.
For your added peace of mind, this set is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
This product requires assembly of moderate difficulty. For those who are unable or do not wish to assemble their furniture, we offer an assembly service for an additional charge which can be added at checkout.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Speedy Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.