The CAS bench is a signature product from John Reeves made from 100% solid recycled aluminium and beautifully crafted teak slats, it's the ultimate eye catcher.
The CAS range from John Reeves is the ultimate story of material durability; no synthetics, sustainably sourced Teakwood and a 100% recycled casted aluminium frame means a tough product that will last generations. Finished and plated in zinc with a soft patina and completed with sustainably sourced teak slats spanning the seat of the bench, this beautiful piece will complement any home.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 5 Year Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cas Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
The aluminium frame can simply be washed using a brush or sponge and some soapy water. Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil.