The Portsea four seater dining set is ideal for those looking for a mid century designer set to grace their patio and garden area. This wooden dining set has been made from chunky, solid eucalyptus wood and the wide planked slats in the back are curved to give extra comfort and support. The design of this collection was inspired from a 60's look and feel, this exudes retro flair but is somehow still in keeping with the latest contemporary styles.
We love sitting outside in the garden, and thought it only fair we make the dining armchairs with thick, curved backrests to give you the best ergonomics for those long hazy days in the sun! This garden dining set is made from FSC certified wood, and ideal for most gardens and terraces.
Over time the wood will turn a lovely silver grey patina colour and if you are concerned about maintenance, don't be, simply lightly sand down the set and then apply any wood coating you desire from your local DIY store. It's fun and reinvigorates the set with a new look and feel depending on which colour you choose from the many hundreds of options available these days.
If you are still unsure as to what type of wooden furniture you want, why not read our buyers guide to wooden garden furniture which gives you a more in depth critique of the different types of woods available and the benefits and drawbacks of each.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional guarantee
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Portsea Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with all of our eucalpytus furniture, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.