Comfortably seating up to four people and crafted using a durable, high quality oak wood veneer and solid white oak legs, the Herringbone Oak Dining Table provides just what you need for everyday use.
Measuring at 150cm wide and 72.5cm high, this oak herringbone style table is ideal for almost any dining room and the perfect option for achieving a modern-day classic look.
To keep your oak dining table in great condition, check out the Cleaning & Care tab. The Herringbone Oak Dining Table is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
What we love about this table:
With its intricate yet classic look, it's not difficult to see why herringbone is one of the most popular trends in interiors at the moment. We're delighted to bring you this designer-inspired design that allows you to create a luxurious looking dining space for a fraction of the price. If you're working with a slightly larger space you'll be pleased to know that this table is also available in a 180cm version.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Wooden Tables Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
- Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
- The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the funiture's surface.