The Louis Hybrid Breakfast Bar Stool is the ultimate original, commissioned by Out & Out Original and designed by John Reeves it is made from zinc plated steel and hand crafted teak.
The Louis Hybrid Collection celebrates the rawness of industrial beauty in an unexpected and charming way. With a patinated zinc finish these pieces will take on more of their own character over time, ageing gracefully. By incorporating the sharp and crisp signature look of Louis with the natural beauty and warmth of teak, Louis hybrid makes the ultimate statement. The set is designed to be the ideal balcony or bar height allowing you to enjoy the view undisturbed. John Reeves and the team at Out & Out Original share a passion for unique products that embrace cultural diversity with a special focus on the development of new processes and finishes to amazing materials.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 5 Year Guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Louis Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•Clean with warm water and mild detergent, and dry afterwards with a soft, lint-free cloth.
• Touch up any chips in surface coating with a car paint kit in the appropriate colour.