The Berson extendable four seater dining set includes:
The Berson extendable dining set includes four elegant, designer chairs and a practical extending table. Where space is a premium, we felt it important to offer a dining set which is both compact yet functional, making it practical for daily life, but equally useful for any dinner parties or special occasions where a larger dining space may be needed.
The Berson chairs feature a high back design, something which not only offers extra support, but is quite uncommon in chair design these days, giving this set a unique and distinctive appeal. The elegant shape of the chairs are complemented by their solid oak legs, which tie in perfectly with the matching table.
What we love about this set:
For those with a more modern and compact home, having furniture which works with the available space, instead of crowding it is extremely important. Whilst you need your dining set to be space efficient and practical during the day, it is great to know that you are able to cater for extra guests in an instant by extending the table to its full 136cm length. However, we have not forgotten about comfort and the padded, upholstered seats have a curved back for superior ergonomic comfort, meaning that any guests you do have may end up outstaying their welcome! You can even purchase the chairs separately here, should you wish to keep any additional chairs for guests.
If you’re looking for a dining set which is practical, versatile, stylish and comfortable then we are confident that the Berson is the set for you. If you especially like the chairs within this set, then you may be interested to see the alternative options we have available, including the Berson 4 Seater Round Set if you prefer a round table design or if you fancy something a little more unique, then be sure to take a look at the Berson 4 Seater Charcoal Dining Bench Set. Best of all, with free two man delivery we can deliver any of these sets straight to your home at no cost.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Berson Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain your furniture's finish, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.