Get down to business with the velvet Piper swivel chair. Designed with a supportive seat and a soft velvet fabric, Piper is just what you need to complete a functional and chic Industrial look.
If softness yet strength is what you are searching for in your next swivel chair, then the velvet Piper chair is made just for you. Set on a metal swivel base and measuring 88cm high, 47cm wide and 55cm deep, Piper is the perfect new addition for your home.
What we love about this swivel chair:
Designed to give a deluxe take on the Industrial style, the Piper swivel chair is the perfect contemporary seating option for almost any room in your home. Additionally, with the swivel functionality you can really take your table seating to the next level.
To keep your swivel chair looking its very best, we suggest visiting the Cleaning & Care tab. For an added peace of mind, the Piper swivel chair is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Velvet Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.