The CAS dining chair is a real masterpiece with an amazing story to tell. Designed by John Reeves and made from 100% solid recycled aluminium, it has hand made inlaid teak slats and a gorgeous zinc patina finish.
We’re proud to be the exclusive UK stockists of John Reeves’ CAS range of designer home furniture. The 100% recycled aluminium is cast into a beautiful stand-out form, and is plated with zinc for longevity. The teak slats are sustainably sourced and add a natural touch that’s repeated in the slender shaping of the chair.
Whether used with the matching CAS table, or with other pieces, these chairs with make a real statement in any modern home.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 5 Year Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cas Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
The aluminium frame can simply be washed using a brush or sponge and some soapy water. Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil.